Sunday, December 16, 2012

Good Intentions

     I really gotta get better at keeping up with my blog.  It's not that I forget to sit down and type out stuff either.  I am constantly thinking about thinks to write about about how I would word it when I did finally sit down.  I guess I keep myself so busy that when I do get slowed down a bit I completely shut down and just veg out or something.  Well, here I am and I may even make myself a calendar so I have to sit down a few times a week and pound something out on here. 

     Now that we finally moved I need to get back into my couponing and try to save us some money.  I may even try to make some money if I can keep up with the blogging.  I went to Publix this morning before church to get my four newspapers.  Luckily the cashier knew exactly why I was doing it and quickly informed me that there were no inserts this week.  Talk about wasting money while trying to save it!  I felt kinda dumb and blessed at the same time if you can follow that train of thought.  Anyway, when I got home I quickly jumped onto my favorite couponing site and checked out the "insert calendar".  Sure enough there were no inserts today or next Sunday for that matter.  For those who need to see it in black and white here is the site I use http://truecouponing.com/2012-coupon-insert-schedule/ .  She should be posting the new 2013 yearly schedule very soon.  I really like this site since it's so easy to navigate and she has really good Christian values about no being greedy and giving back to the community. 

     Well, I think that's about all I post about for today.  I need to get some laundry down and unpack a few more boxes if I can before I start dinner.  A mom's work is never done...especially with 3 kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment