Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just a Note

Nothing much going on today.  I got my nails done yesterday.  I really like them shorter and they were getting way too long to be able to do anything.  Plus, they were starting to chip at the tips because I kept hitting them on stuff.  The color is called Grape Juice by China Glaze.



 
 
Yeah, I know hold my fingers at such a weird angle looks, well....weird.  But it's the best way to show you all the color. 
 
 
Also, little Miss Samie got her hair done today.  She got it washed really well and a deep conditioning treatment.  Let's hope the knots stay at bay for ore that a few days.  Brushing her hair is pure torture for the entire house.
 
 
And one more thing.  For those who saw on Facebook the question about trying to get some pictures and at one point ANY picture to load onto here...I figured it out, I think.  I actually had to go into the HTML writing option and load the picture that way.  It's kind of a pain, but at least it works.  I was ready to punch my monitor with it telling me there was an error with my pictures doing it the other way.  I guess I'll have to stick with whatever works at this point.  I am not going to restart my blog again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment